Student Undergraduate Loans

Stafford & PLUS Loans These loans are the most common ones and are for undergraduate students. There are two types: subsidized loans, for which the government pays the interest while you are in college; and unsubsidized loans, for which you are responsible for paying all the interest on the loans, during college and after. You may receive both types of loans at the same time. The U.S. Department of Education and the loan guarantor charge an origination fee for both subsidized and unsubsidized Stafford Loans. To receive loan funds, you must be enrolled ... Read More »